Pages

Saturday, 26 February 2011

FYEAH HIGH SCORERS

Oh my oh my~~~~~~~~~

How come they are so geng eh?!

How come I no geng?

Y I NO GENG?!

T.T

I only, barely, fucking get 14/40 for my writing paper.

I can't find a reason to survive anymore~~~~~~~~~~

HOW COME?!

I'm not that baaaaaaad mah!

BAND 3 LOW?!

T.T

Each every MUET lesson is my nightmare. Teacher totally tumble my confidence down. I CAN'T STAND STRAIGHT LIKE THIS!!!!

I don't know what's the problem... Cos' she also don't know. HOW CAN I KNOW WHEN TEACHER DON'T EVEN KNOW???!!!

Pheeeeewwww..........

Ok. I'm gonna be more confident after tomorrow's muet tuition. 

At least a band 4 low pleeeeeaaaaseeee~~~

I don't want to spend another 60rm to retake the exam which is 2-3 days apart from stpm.

PRAY~
WO PRAY~
YI DING YAO BAO YOU WO~~
ANG GONG YI DING YAO ZOU GUO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment