Pages

Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't need an actual valentine for Valentine's Day. Though I'm dieing for one but 宁缺勿滥 (I try to translate, erm : better lacking than getting randomly).

And I'm so sick today due to yesterday's Chai Boay that spicy like hell. My head hurts and my stomach ache. Totally cannot digest anything that I ate and I end up drank two cups of ENO. Ho chai I don't have boyf, or I'll burp throughout our date. = =

Anyway, today is quite a nice day with the chilling weather.
If I got a boyf : I feel warm in the heart
I'm single : I wear jacket.

OMG! The restaurant is offering risotto in the Valentine's special menu!!!
If I got a boyf: Kia! Let's go there eat!
I'm single: No money larh~

Ouch, my head still hurts no matter how many Aspirin I swallow.
If I got a boyf: "I'll massage your head" (sounds weird though)
I'm single: Get more Aspirin.

If I got a boyf: We sing love song together.
I'm single: Hell, I'm yelling like nobody's business.

If I got a boyf: I'll teach him Korean so that he can speak with me.
I'm single: pathetically speak Korean to the computer.

And so, Valentine's Day end. Yes, without surprise. No "Will you be my valentine" note in my school bag (luckily). No crush and hence no disappointment!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment