The way to get to you was so close. I grabbed this chance preciously. Breathlessly running through the building, hoping you are inside there. I ran story by story, I asked everyone around. I found nothing, not even your sweet smell that I remembered so well.
And the running leaded me into danger and horror. I was then lost in my dream.
I woke up, clearing my mind then sleep again. It was still nightmares. They came one by one, biting every piece of my serenity. The agony ran through every part of my body and also my mind. Like an imprint that won't fade out, I shivered.
This is not a good sign. I shouldn't even look for you. Sigh.
I'm so sorry, I'm not amazing.
------------------------------------------------------
It will be nice if you stay.You knew my pain.
But I know nothing will change even if you stay.
Stereotyped.
No comments:
Post a Comment