Pages

Saturday, 12 February 2011

My new crush!

Foreword :
I'm so gay that most of my crush are mostly girl... group! I enjoy in ear-orgasm of those cute sound! Yerrr.... I'm so gay but whatever I like it. And I don't get why people are so mad with SNSD and claim that they are so bitchy. Yeah, they're all serious BITCH that they seduce their own member and totally got no interest on your oppas~ AND AND AND, what's wrong with those elf that hate my girl??? Can you do more research??!! Ssul and Heenim???!!! Please~ They are 11 years old apart, for God's sake... Jessica is seducing your oppa?! She don't even have enough time to lure Yuri let alone SJ... And she don't have plastic surgery, look seriously idiot blind! Haters always save those oops moment which was accident. Hate you antis!

*I still fancy some of the boy group though. Like 2pm, Shinee, 2am , OMG, that's alot......

-----------------------------------------------

Back to the point. New crush.

*Drum rolling*







             T-ARA







Reason is...
They are MAD HAWT!
They have RAPPER!
The MAKNAE is CUTE!
Their songs ROCK MY SOUL!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAMES yet.


Yeah! Girl groups rock!!!

------------------------------------------------

Robotaki remix is AWESOME!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment