Pages

Saturday, 2 April 2011

I feel good.

I feel really good.

Really really good.

=DDDDDDDDD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Though I crave for a boyfriend, but I'm so obsessed with girls' abs...

If my future boyfriend have girl's  abs.... pfffffftttttttt....

Like, physically a women, mentally and sexually a men.

OH NO. That's a half-tranny..... fml...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hated you.

But now I like you!

Can you hear me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUET speaking test is on Monday!

And I feel like dancing! Irrelevant, totally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


♥ I want to paint my wall deep purple. With blue lightning.

♥ A small desk beside my bed, paint with white colour and have pink lacey drawings on it.

♥ Paint my bookcase white then red border.

♥ Buy poster ,wrap it and stick on my wall.

♥ Buy speaker and put it at edges of my room.

♥ Doodle my door.

♥ White board on the wall.

Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment