Pages

Friday, 1 April 2011

=DDDDD

FINALLY! WE CAN OWN A HOUSE!

I never live in my own house before. Even back in Johor, we rented house. Not even in Penang. Papa has gone and we were so poor. Those poor days were leaving us day by day. Though we are not very rich now, but at least we're full for every meal. At least we can switch on hot water tap when the weather is cold, switch on air-cond on hot days, online without limit. Really thanks to my sister who is so dedicated to the whole family.

Since Jackie died (my dog), I rarely go to my cousin's house. Until January, my sister went once and get back a letter which was about my father's will and legacy stuff. There's still money left under the legacy and the will company require my bank's account number to sent those left money to my account. After sending out my letter, I was like waiting for the money. I expect to be 400 or so cos' my sister get that sum of money when she was 18.

And yesterday we received a letter. It's so complicated moreover I got zero knowledge on account And I totally don't know what's that. Then it's written on a paper that the bayaran terakhir is 500 something. Then I was like, okay, Imma spending it on my Bangkok's trip.

Then today when I was on the way back home, I went to bank and check my account to confirm the total amount and I was totally awestruck. It turn out to be a large sum that we can pay for house's head payment! I am so happy and phoned my sister. We decided to buy a house and renovate it.

Seriously, the happiest moment. Owning a house.

A dream we dare not dream on and it's now coming true!

=D

* was talking this topic in school earlier, what a coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment