HEHEHE!
Definitely gonna stalk on this girl if I ever found her.
Oooops!
I'm so booooooooored. I don't want to study but tomorrow I'm having Math test on SET AND SERIES. fml but I just don't want to revise.
Instead, I blog! Though not much people actually reading my blog I just can't stop blog more and more.
I'M SO VAIN RECENTLY! because I'm losing weigh, teeheeeeee~
So basically this is a my-face-spamming post! From Form 5 till now. See how have I changed in this two years!
![]() |
| This was form 5 and my face was sort of flawless compare to now. fml! And hey! I had put on make up! Not obvious though. I like to clip my bang to the back during form 5, easier and tidy. |
![]() |
| Then I graduated and started to keep long hair. It's sometimes annoying especially when I'm eating (which means all the time). |
![]() |
| I tried to tie my hair up leaving the bang down, annoying, still. |
![]() |
| Untie it, equal annoying. |
| So I cut my bangs, plus I realised that my fringe hair keep falling. ^^^^^^The face is shit with scars. *note, I use present tense. |
THEN I ENTER FORM SIX AND CHOP OFF MY LONG BUNCH OF HAIR!
Hate it so much that I needa sacrifice the length.
| OH-SO-OBEY-TO-RULE SCHOOL GIRL a.k.a cute school girl. LOL! I seriously hate that fringe! It's so volume-less and short. ffuuhh. |
When the shitty fringe hair went long and irritating, I had a total make-over of my hair style.
Long at the right and short at the left.
It was expected to be like Amber in LaChaTA but failed because again volume-less.
But I eventually get caught by discipline teacher and forced to cut the two sides at same length.
The shortest one and I feel like I'm a little boy. pfffttt...
That's why I'm still pathetically single and got zero communication with guys.
And I can't get girlfriend either because I'm fugly.
SHIIIT!

This was January. I love this hair! Thanks to awesome and pretty hair stylist at sofair.
She's now my official forever-I-want-to-get-my-hair-done-by-her hair stylist.
As advised, the next hair cut will be like months later when I gain back my volume and "nesty" hair. The previous haircut was to pain to mention, in short, awful and volume-less, again. I swear I never go back to that hair stylist. Let's pray the next hair will be awesome.
I WANT A BLONDE HAIR AFTER I GRADUATED!
Refer to my virtual blonde hair.
p/s: YAY MOVIE LATER! LET'S FAIL FOR TOMORROW'S TEST! whatever, it's set and series, I don't even expect myself to get a mark in those question in STPM.
p/s: YAY MOVIE LATER! LET'S FAIL FOR TOMORROW'S TEST! whatever, it's set and series, I don't even expect myself to get a mark in those question in STPM.








No comments:
Post a Comment