Pages

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

PEDOPHILE

I decided to start my revision but I end up blogging, again. pffft...

OKAY. I don't know what to describe anymore but I'm getting close to a pedophile who addicted to underage.

- HEY! It's not my fault! I'm getting older! I'm one of the oldest students in the school! PATHETIC 19!

- Pretty stuffs and people are lovable. How can you skip a glance from a pretty girl, right?

- They are flawless! Since they are underage and have not actually in their face-puberty, they are not having pimples!

- CAN YOU RESIST KRYSABS?! No, I can't. She's freaking 17 too. underage again...


- It's gonna be temporary! They will grow up and be adults and I won't be a pedophile anymore.

- I believe there is no underage in uni right?


YEAH.

But wait....

It's not normal for a girl to addict and drool and go crazy for abs and put it as background picture.

SHEEEEEEEZZZZ....

I'm a pedophile and a pervert at the same time. pfffttttt...

OH YA. So far, I'm the only one who like RaNia excessively. But, seriously, they are HAWT.



Most importantly, THEY INCLUDE A THAI GIRL who is mad cute mad chio and mad awesome. Like her like how I like Nichkhun. *prays-hard-when-I-go-to-Bangkok-get-a-handsome-Thai-boyf*

I AM A PERVERT WATCH OUT I WILL KIDNAP YOU IF YOU LOOK TOO CHIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment