Pages

Friday, 22 April 2011

It's coming back

Yeah, I looked happy but I'm not totally that happy.

Currently listening to f(x)'s ballad song, a better atmosphere to write a clarification post.

Hmmm... Where should I start???

After MUET, everyone's like doing homework, sleeping, talking during MUET period. So that day teacher gave us the reading paper's answer. I was a bit sad because I got so many wrong...

After that, we all were like so free then I asked how to write Q2. Then she said we find this topic difficult because all of us don't have friends, what we have is just classmate. We just see each other at school without understanding each other.

... which is quite true.

Everyone's like chasing what they want without looking back.

I don't know how to describe but finding myself lost in study. Yes you see me online you see me crazy for f(x) but do you see any passion in me? That's the way we are I'm trained. Study, relax, entertainment, study.

You maybe going Gurney with your friends watching movies, drinking Starbucks. But what's real friendship? Do friendship build in the mall? Do friendship build in facebook? They do help in improving relationships but is that what we do to have real friends? I don't know. I'm unable to judge, too childish-minded to judge.

So I am unable to handle my emotions and feelings then I wrote that friendship post.

I'm so angry with those "friends" but am I reacting the same to others???

What if the "gemstone" who I cherished hate me???

I don't know. It's always unknown after unknown and you'll never find the answer.

That's why I'm a weirdo. Hypersensitive mind, triggered even when there's no stimulus.

*breathe*

p/s: Dissecting rat tomorrow but I'm still awake...
p/p/s: You're so whatever but I care shit load. It's coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment