We usually explain in a pyramid way. We refer to something related but not actually the real cause.
Ticket Inspector: Tiket~
Random penumpang: nah.
Random penumpang: kenapa mau check tiket leh?
Ticket Inspector: Situ sudah tulis, kena tunjuk, kalau tidak kena denda 3 ringgit.
Random penumpang: oh...
Okay, here's the problem.
The reason why we possess the ticket is only for inspection?
No, he should tell the passenger that possessing a ticket is a prove to show that you've paid for your bus fair, or, to prevent people from slipping into the bus without paying.
Second, penumpang didn't even care about the answer. Does he/she really understand what's the 3 ringgit for???
Then, in normal life, in exam. I-don't-know-what-I-explain-for explanations are everywhere.
I always stuck with explaining. When the word "Explain." in whatever paper, I'm dead.
I must learn how to explain! Or not my MUET writing will be.... ffffuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh~
No comments:
Post a Comment