Pages

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Regarding the statistics.

Though I don't have any stalker, but the stats can't lie. I do appear on Google for some search keywords. And those key words are so oh em gee, especially this:
SHIT! This is not a porn site, plus, WHY YOU GOOGLE FOR PORN VIDEO?! pfffftttttt!
And why EXTREME?! Ewwwwwwww!!!!! Y U SO KINKY???



Then here comes tomboys lover:

Ohhh.... Deprived fangirls.
It's 20 right there on pageview, but the actual post that I've wrote on the Thailand tomboy - Zee has A LOT of viewers. Each every time I check on the stats, there will sure be lotsa people viewing that post.
But why 30 most handsome tomboys? Can you go with norm like 10 most handsome tomboys?



OH NO, does my blog sound that EMO?!
 Don't don't like life. Here, I give you a hug and carry on okay, googlers???


The make no sense one.
Yes, the *whip hair* is a song sang by Willow Smith.
Yes, there is a popular internet song originated from Dodson and contain "hide your wife, hide your kids" in the lyrics.

But then do you whip your hair while hiding your kids? -.-

So, I am a random blogger and random people read my blog. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment