Pages

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Get myself prepared

Coffee, checked.
Highlighter, T~T almost out of ink.
Books, obviously checked.
Mood, err... checked???
Friend to study with, checked.

Okay, I'm quite prepared.

Gotta be in sleepless mode again, caffeine poisoning again! I'm not very very nervous, just wanna try my best.. err maybe half of my best, to see how good I can do in exam. Anyway, it's just exam, not life. I got "life", not only exam and live my life with no life.

You said that we're on this planet for too short a time. And the end of the day, what's more important? Knowing that a few meaningless figures balanced -- or known that you were the person you wanted to be?
- Shopaholic

It's not like you know everything in the text books and you win, 
it's not like you do all your homework and you win,
it's not like you own the latest sport car and you win,
it's not like you live in 3-storey and you win.

Yes, this year is very important, the deciding year whether you are going to get a place in uni or not. But what's the point studying so hard and you forget about enjoying your life? And as I said, last year. The last year in secondary school, last year to put on uniform. Why can't they take part? Why can't they be more lively?

Yes, after all, it's still them, I can't change a thing. Maybe I look like the type who don't study and always be online, but at least I'm worthy to my life. I just want to be happier.

I don't want to be forever alone, so I guess I'll just study hard and do my homework. Weird I know, but what's the point asking them to do things they don't like and accidentally don't like you? Sit and silence. Tsk.

--------------------------------------------------

It might be serious, it might be not.
I looked all normal, what's really happening?
Could it be serious because I see no symptoms?
Could it be small case because I'm still energetic?

I must be prepared to receive whatever news it is. But my tear gland is too weak to control itself. 

The biggest fear is to know nothing. I'm in fear.

What type of disease can last more than a month and I looked so normal?
What type of disease can be detected through blood test? (a lot I know)
What type of disease can be delayed more than a month without giving me proper treatment?
What type of disease make me so worried and depressed?

I'm not writing this for sympathy, I'm just worried.
I'm not telling this for sympathy, I want to share or I'll explode.
I'm not exaggerating for sympathy, I'm in hysteric.

Uhhhh..... Why??????????



*tonight's goal: finish lower six's PA no matter how late I stay up to.
*tomorrow's goal: finish up lower six's Bio or I'm a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment