If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war, I’ll be fighting with you.
Cause I know if I’m falling, you won’t let me hit the ground.
If the boat is sinking , I know you won’t let me drown.
No matter what anyone could say, this is the only place for me and no one could ever take that away.
Because it’s us against the world the world.
Now if I’m lost at sea seven days, I’m not alone if I’m holding you.
And if it all end’s everybody in the world is gone, I’ll be standing with you.
More than words can describe. Thank you really. I just feel like crying, no, practically crying.
-------------------------------------------
=)
Really, I swear, seriously, not going to be sad over the same damn thing again.
What's shattered, let it be, stay there, don't move, I don't want to pick up, I'll grow a new heart okay?
I just need to carry on and study hard.
I just need to be happy and strong to prove that I'm really okay.
I just need to be slimmer to prove that I'm pretty and confident. LOL.
Thanks to everyone who comfort me. My bad to make everyone worry. I'll be fine from now on. I will not move on but jump off. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment