2. Bridesmaids
3. Homecoming
4. The Eagle
5. The Little Thing Called Love
6. Love of Siam
so, throw away books and movie marathon.
highly recommended: #5 and #6
#6
why can't Mew and Tong be together??? WWHHHYYYYYY. I'm shallow, I can't get why. I cried so hard when the movie finished because they didn't be together at the end. Their love is so pure so pure. Totally a suitable movie for a not too hardcore 腐女 like me. cos' all those porn on tumblr are ruining my pure love fantasies. T.T
#5
This movie doesn't prove that no matter how ugly you are you'll still get secret crush from a lengzai. It only shows that pretty girls can be ugly too if they put on make up. oh crap if a guy like Mario Maurer ever crush on me *unf* I'll go crazy okay. Put aside this matter, this movie is soooooo sweeeeeet omg. I never thought that Chon will actually crush on Nam since she's in form 1 omg omg omg. The moment when he was flipping that diary, the amount of tears I spent uugghhhhhh. I end up getting really swelled eyes the next morning. awg, I wish I have a first love like this too.
- When I was in my bkk trip, i saw a guy who looks so much more endao than Mario. lsadbgsnkljacbsuidvat I should go take a picture with him as a tourist! erm. it's still weird right? aaawwwwww. Lemme just live in Thailand okay.
- Gayness -5% (was originally -1% but hell no Mario is so addictive), Straightness +10%
- The first movie I saw Mario in is a ghost movie, a very very funny yet still very very very horror one. try search 609 or rahtree revenge.
- Kinda pathetic while watching this movie because I don't have first love. uhm.
- 5 and 6 are so highly recommended mainly because both are Thai film and you know how much I love Thais.
so, throw away books and movie marathon.
highly recommended: #5 and #6
#6
why can't Mew and Tong be together??? WWHHHYYYYYY. I'm shallow, I can't get why. I cried so hard when the movie finished because they didn't be together at the end. Their love is so pure so pure. Totally a suitable movie for a not too hardcore 腐女 like me. cos' all those porn on tumblr are ruining my pure love fantasies. T.T
#5
This movie doesn't prove that no matter how ugly you are you'll still get secret crush from a lengzai. It only shows that pretty girls can be ugly too if they put on make up. oh crap if a guy like Mario Maurer ever crush on me *unf* I'll go crazy okay. Put aside this matter, this movie is soooooo sweeeeeet omg. I never thought that Chon will actually crush on Nam since she's in form 1 omg omg omg. The moment when he was flipping that diary, the amount of tears I spent uugghhhhhh. I end up getting really swelled eyes the next morning. awg, I wish I have a first love like this too.
- When I was in my bkk trip, i saw a guy who looks so much more endao than Mario. lsadbgsnkljacbsuidvat I should go take a picture with him as a tourist! erm. it's still weird right? aaawwwwww. Lemme just live in Thailand okay.
- Gayness -5% (was originally -1% but hell no Mario is so addictive), Straightness +10%
- The first movie I saw Mario in is a ghost movie, a very very funny yet still very very very horror one. try search 609 or rahtree revenge.
- Kinda pathetic while watching this movie because I don't have first love. uhm.
- 5 and 6 are so highly recommended mainly because both are Thai film and you know how much I love Thais.


No comments:
Post a Comment