Pages

Monday, 9 January 2012

the 8th day


I've been working all day I can't wait to get home.
We can party all night It’s back to work in the morning,
It’s on and It’s on.

I've been working for a week now. As much as I swore to myself that I won't work in shopping malls anymore... I end up working in PDI. HOW PATHETIC THIS SOUL IS?! uhh. whatever. it's no longer some low salary job so I accepted. At first I did interviewed for a clerk position kay. But, I somehow am too weird or for whatever reason isn't hired. =/

so far... so not-as-bad-as-I-would-always-expect. just that there's some fabric in my throat, some fabric on my eyes. more sneezes and yawns. muscles ache. ache here ache there.

As a forever reminder: not to expose myself. e.g. sharing thoughts and feelings.
that's something to do with close friends and family. so you're lucky if I ever tell you my feelings LOL. this is my protective coat. Keep that face, emotionless, and no one ever knows what you're thinking. That's what Scorpion is, no one really knows what they're thinking.

by the freaking way,
we can start applying uni by the freaking tomorrow. I wasn't prepared yet. TOTALLY NOT PREPARED. The moment when I know about this I just feel like crying because I didn't did my best in exam and I know that I wouldn't have the chance to apply for the oh-Y-U-so-far dream course.  sad. Too late for all the regrets. too late..... and we can get it in...I doubt...

another thing, why... why does it so difficult for you to let go? It's been like 3 years already. 3 freaking years which are long enough for everything to fade out okay? I am so not a stranger but your stares are like... idk. I just don't like how you look at me. =(
So many things happened between this 3 years, you wouldn't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment