Pages

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Turn to page 4 *in Snapes' tone

Hi, first post in 2012.
2012, a.k.a rumored world's-end-year.
Anything new?
Any changes?
Any resolution?
Let's review on last year 2011.
first, let's look at what resolution I made (p/s: I still haven't read about that in this moment)
*checking*

-Gonna treasure everything I have. mmmhmmm... 
-Gonna lose some a lot of weight, in order to get married. fail shit, 6kgs is not A LOT okay bitch?  
-Gonna work very hard for STPM, the most vital exam in life. please, smack your head to the wall.
-Gonna learn more languages, or at least, more Korean. FYI, this year's Korean is only 2 pages thick. congratulation. 
-Gonna exercise more. akhem? do you have shame? 
-Gonna express myself more, and in a good way. NO, you're still socially-fucking-awkward.
-Gonna stop harbouring so many hatred. you can't, complain girl. 
-Gonna ignore useless people that bring sadness in my awesome 2011. i don't think more useless people appear this year except me.
-It's gonna be awesome so I must be happier. need me to count how many emo posts you wrote? 
-World must be peace, please. natural disaster and racists: eermm... how about no? 
-Maybe 2012 is really the world's end but f**k it, I'm so gonna celebrate 11/11/12. this year is the year, we'll see how it turns out. if I ever survive... hehehe, then I'm immortal 
-Yes, less time online, read more, useful stuff, IN ENGLISH, wtf. online took 99/100 of my time. but I do read more, in English. 
-Curse less, wtf. I mean... you-just-fucking-can't don't you. 
-Know more friends, I feel like the circle is shrinking. can you repeat with me? : I AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD. VERY AWKWARD. 
-Hmm... Think faster. errrrrrrr.... 
-Don't be keh-poh-chee like this year anymore. is this some sort of genes that can't be shaken off? 
-Drink more water. *shakes head* NO. 
-Be kind. better, at least I went to camp as a 助教 so I think... I'm more... akhem... kind. 
-Blog moderately. accomplished. 
-Keep the faith. Amber~ keep the faith OT5. and my ber is back. 
-Be less gross. I'm gross, so ewww... can I remind me what was I thinking about last year? 
-Wear more girlish. T________T can sme explain why I still keep cutting my hair? and never ever bought girlish clothes this year except that wrong shirt I bought in BKK? 
-Put some make up or the money I used to buy the super expensive BB cream will be wasted. and this reminds me of the BB cream that I last used in..........

the fuck?
the best resolution is not to make one. great.
I don't think I have any great plans for this year. It's kind of a wasted year because of the stupid MOE which makes everything irrelevant. So I'm gonna waste time earning money and doing jobs I don't feel like doing it. fine, just deal with it, I can earn money, no more complaints.
But but but but, I have a few things that I wanted to do if I have enough money and time:
- backpack to BKK
- please, learn Thai. *begging myself and money*
- maybe, second choice, learn swimming.
- see my babies in Korea, though I know it's kinda impossible looking at the money that I'm going to earn.
- get tattoo, seriously wei. someone suggest me where to tattoo. hand?

that's it?

Mental resolution:
- please, again I repeat, in a mature way I again repeat:  STOP HARBOURING SO MUCH HATRED, be a happy person, 随遇而安, forget about troubles and problems, remember about happy things, think positively, don't get emo easily.

one is enough. akhem.

second, review of the year! YAY! my fav part!
gotta again check on blog post to see what I did.

1. I almost become a bridesmaid and blah blah blah I didn't. So, my sis is married and a-mi is 3 months old now. Me - the part-time baby sitter who shouted to my mom: I DON'T WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO BABIES LIAO LAH!!!! because of a-mi endless coyote-like crying.

2. Got a very very very secret crush LOL. my last image in front of that person ruined because I took out my super childish Spongebob file. T______________T

3. I dissected a rat and I sewed it back. Fuck, I just reminded of that smell.

4.  stupid nurse who gave me wrong message which scared the shit out off me and made me cried in public for fucking TWICE. face it, you fail.

5. The crazy retard pervert who made me cried in public for TWICE again. to that pervert: even my middle finger is longer than your penis, get a life.
By the way,
i was still impressed by my answer when that weird guy asked: 
“你有男朋友吗?” 
with the most intelligent way, i answered: 
“我喜欢女生的。” 
that guy asked with curiosity like he never heard of lesbian before: 
“虾?你喜欢女生的啊?” 
i emphasized my stand: 
“虾!”
Like a BOSS wei srsly.

6.  Discovered a hurting truth. Discovered many hurting truth.

7.  My roller-coaster emotions. Some roller-coaster relationships.

OKAY. DONE REVIEWING. phew.




SO, HI 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment