Pages

Monday, 18 June 2012

EXCEED


Even though I'm always mad at little things but I hold them quite well these days. As long as it does not provoke my family, friends and f(x), I CAN TOLERATE.

But, the quiet looking me HAVE got a TOLERANCE LIMIT when I, myself, is provoked, where once this limit is exceeded, no one, even myself can hold my anger. Anyone who seen me gone FURIOUS knew it.

But who expect me to get FURIOUS? Cuz it just takes a few moments to make me explode.

When I go FURIOUS, hokkien vulgar lost its' dike. I will no longer care about image anymore. I will be as rude as I can and say it out really loud. In this case, even "fuck" is not considered rude.

When I go FURIOUS, I will throw things or putting down things really loud and let them smash on table/floor, wherever I want them to land on. e.g. breaking school's chairs. Or I'll do things really rough that most of the things break.

When I go FURIOUS, I will vandalize things around me. INCLUDING MYSELF. Breaking blades, breaking ruler, pencil, staple my fingers, etc.

so. my limit was exceeded today. broke blade, threw things really hard, said vulgar. though, I was still all quiet as no one come near me. and luckily no one does or idk where will the pen knife at.

THIS FUCKING JOB.

Don't PUSH ME until I finally hurt someone. I may look weak while moving heavy stuff but NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the strength harbored under my subconscious.

sounds horrible but, yeah, only a few friends saw this before. And I don't get furious easily for real. And, PMS shit. emotional ad stuff.

Did I mention about all the high blood pressures I get these days? No joke man. dizzy shit. wobbling. feel like imploding already.

No comments:

Post a Comment