Pages

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Nightmare what?

People don't get why and how I love f(x) so much.

But they're really my motivation to move on.
whenever I'm lost and can't step forward,
they give me courage.

Just a little different from how things are, doesn't mean that idol is actually nothing. please.

-----------

So, I decided to carry on with Japanese course.
looking at how my girls are learning jap for their jap debut, I MUST NOT BE LAZY.

And seriously, I feel totally USELESS after how a friend disagree on my drop-the-course decision.

And yesterday was a nightmare. How I suffer from all the tiredness and how my limbs sore are because of these struggles I had last night.

Never. again. regret. on. what. I've. decided.

How I always repeat to myself "choose what you love, love what you choose."
How Mr. Oh said "Live your live doing your favourite things." (not in topic though)
I again, must keep going.

cannot drop jap of course, or else how can I be someone with "语言天分" right.
and jap's grammar is almost similar as korean. So I'm basically just learning the same thing with different pronunciation. not tough right? (i suppose, and also a way to comfort myself)

Which the fuck part of my brain help me to decide on taking 21 units this semester again? Come forward and I'll burn you into ashes.

-----------

Growing up stage 2.1: Learn how to bear things firm and willingly
trying to adjust my own mind bit by bit. because I'm so a stubborn person who will absolutely not do things that I don't like e.g smile to strangers. lol. But that's not really a good way I realise because not everything go at your will so...

Growing up stage 2.2: Planning
Must learn how to plan everything. Daily schedule, timetable, every little things, must all be in the plan so I don't get lost easily. I get lost (not in term of direction) VERY easily. Now is when I realise the need to plan stuff, uni life. No joke because having class from 8am to 7pm is no fun...

-----------

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment