Pages

Friday, 12 July 2013

Vol. 2 Worst Interview EVER

So I went for a scholarship interview few days ago and, IT WAS TERRIBLY TERRIBLE.

I'm really really unprepared this time because the scholarship, in my opinion, isn't very academic oriented but is provide for needy students i.e. ME. So I just thought that I just need to be honest and tell them how NEEDY I am even if I'm very "THRIFTY" (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! until the interviewer told me so... come and help me dig a hole, won't you?)

So here comes the longest PERSONAL interview ever I have done. They asked a lot of stuffs, which can be categorized into several parts, and kinda testing me on general knowledge. Not that I don't have any general knowledge at all but small things like "how was the API in Penang when it was the highest?" is like... whaaaat. I thought it was fifty something but still REALLY hazy. but... but... he said it's still healthy worrr..... but over 50 is unhealthy already laaaaa.

And, the Biology that I'm taking right now is definitely not really human-oriented but ( D= ) I was asked about CORD BLOOD, freaking CORD BLOOD. And I'm level -1000000 at listening (at first : cot what?) so the interviewer repeated and explained to me about something UMBILICAL, then only I know.

Sometimes.... being too scientific isn't all good that you forget about how to tell a thing in layman's way.
Womb or Uterus comes first when you talk about 子宮?????

mom's hypertension: upper should be 180 but I told them 120 (bc that's actually the LOWER I remember I saw once on my mom's 555 notebook)

What? DON'T KNOW. WHAATTTTTT THEEE HAAAARRRRRRR.

And I'm really freaking honest to tell them that I'm a pious Buddhist who still drink alcohol. SO DAMN HONEST I guess that's NOT GOOD at all. But I can't tell LIE! My conscience will scold die me if I don't admit to the fact that I drink alcohol.

Too many bang-wall-incident that are TOO EMBARRASSING to even recall about. Waaaayyyyy worst than JPA interview.

I'm one billion percent not the suitable candidate to be offered the full scholarship. So I guess... just gonna wait until the result came out... and now, I'm gonna dig a hole and BURY MYSELF in a JOBLESS ROTTING WORLDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment