Pages

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Vol. 3 360 degree

SO, my worst interview turns out...........

ALLOWING ME TO RECEIVE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP.

So my honesty has finally shows it's greatness!!!This (full scholarship) is something I've never expected in my life. After so much failure in studies, I don't even dare to apply for any scholarship. But my unexpected application to this scholarship 竟然(!) brings me the happiest news to me!

I have to thank everyone. I bersyukur.

That's how thing turns 360 degree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sem break has come to an end, it's time to pack myself up. Not physically packing stuffs but my thoughts. Again, thoughts are like wildfire especially when I'm in a long break. So, time to flush away childish thoughts and time to move on.

2. I finally decided on my minor! (really FINALLY.) Despite all the changes in my decision: graphic -> japanese -> english -> Anthro & Socio -> french, I finally made my choice. GRAPHIC! Very much due to the fact that my 2nd sem result is worse than what I've-prepared-for-the-worst, I had to choose something I'm good at and familiar with to make sure there's no more FML result in coming sems.

3. Time-table is a bitch.

4. Part-time job is the worst experience in my life. Never gonna step into shopping mall for part-time job again, tho i've said it a hundred times I still did in this sem break. SCREW MY LIFE.

5. My HAIR finally grows longer than my shoulder. It's a huge achievement!!! I've overcome all the short-hair-temptation! And, gonna highlight my hair pink for real! wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment