I've never missed Penang this much! Ten more days and I'll be back!!!
Today marks the last day of data collection for my project. Being in the forest is truly the best part of this internship. The breeze, the twitters, the beautiful birds. Even though the monkey gang and mosquitoes seriously ruined most part of it. I spent almost 20 hours in the forest just to observe birds! They are really breath-taking. Now I can name a handful of birds without a guide book HAHAHA! And of the ten trips, I only saw otters once, and they were so fast I can't even get to look at them properly. Spending the following days to write report and hopefully everything goes smooth.
Just to name a few: (and also the few only decent photo I've taken.)
Wish that I could bring DSLR and great lenses along =[
 |
| Crested serpent eagle |
 |
| Coppersmith barbet |
 |
| Pacific swallow |
 |
| Lesser adjutant |
 |
| Brown-throated sunbird |
 |
| Collared kingfisher |
 |
| Yellow-vented bulbul |
 |
| Ashy tailorbird |
 |
| Little heron |
 |
| Dolarbird |
No comments:
Post a Comment