Pages

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Vol.1 Uni and assignments

Prologue: 7 tests next week. I hope brain cells are still working by the end of this week.

---------------------------------------------------

SHIT No.1 


I know many people copy assignments and stuff and if you don't lend them your answer then you're deemed selfish and whatnot. I mean, shit. I don't borrow and don't lend, not because I'm selfish, but this is not where kindness should be 'spent' on. It's not generosity excuse moi.

Want me to treat you a meal on your birthday? No problem.
Want to lend money? No problem.
Want to lend assignments? NO.

People may wonder why I care so much. The only reason I would say is that, this is your DUTY you do yourself lah. And I have my principles which I never break and THIS is my principle.

I mean like if it's very very last-minute but you still can't solve the problems then I can tolerate, but the whole point of tiru-saja from the start is sort of unacceptable for me. I don't want to take credit for people's work and I don't want others to make my efforts theirs.

Like how my tutor said, you copy assignments and cheat then you'll forget/don't know about the limit when things grow bigger. akhem-politics. You'll said, aiyah, I know one lah, it's different, how can you mix them together. No, it works the same. Ever heard of snowball effect? You never know when the snow ball starts rolling and how big it's gonna be. All these small stuffs make WHO YOU ARE.

The people up there cheat too much in real life so they don't feel wrong if they cheat us entirely. you see?

I don't know how people think of me. But one thing I'm very sure, I never break my principle.

这是一个原则的问题。


putting some edits or this blog'll looked dull. okay. random.

I should study now fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment