I have an huge urge to share out the way to be happy because it sadden me when I see others aren't in a good mood. I know how is it like, I believe my lowest point is even worse than them. Do you wanna know how is it like to have a huge wave of happiness is rushing into your heart like a tsunami? The warmth I felt and the happiness I'm experiencing now are not things that I've ever felt before. And I've never been so positive for so many years. Things seemed to be easier. I see serenity, finally.
Mentally strong, but physically I think I'm falling down. I wish that I could drive, so that I don't need to suffer from the exhaustion from waiting, sitting bus, walking back home, etc. Oh, and my weight goes down even tho I'm not even trying to diet. Good tho.
Must not let the physical pain drag be down.
I need more sleep. gurhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment