Pages

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

decisions to make

week eleven
now, the pressures comes in. mainly because of the procrastination shits.
i'm damned.

stealing some time before sleep to update le blog a bit.

I'm back to being alone again though. And I'm catching up with the old routine. Still coping, I guess. I learned walking meditation. And do whatever I want according to my own pace. Life goes on and people come in then walk out.

Feels. them feels.
I feel like an useless undergrad, having done too little in this three years time.
Regrets oh fuck.
decisions to make. which way i should take after graduating?
self reflect and stuffs like that.

so much feels recently i cant feel peace in my heart. must sort out those feelings and get things done. I must feel peace. must return the serenity to my heart.

and i'm grateful that I have Dhamma and I'm a Buddhist. so that the road i take is less tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment