Hmm... Do you think that 1 week holiday is totally not enough? Yes, for sure. And guess what I've done? I'M DOING NOTHING INSTEAD OF STUDY. For your information, my trial exam is two weeks after school reopen. And yet, I'm here, to blog. I've found out that I'm very very easily being distracted. Thanks Joon Ling for lending me her "Twilight". But the bad thing is, I get addicted already. Rather than study 3 chapters in Biology I read 3 chapters of Twilight. But, I'm quite a quick reader and a quick learner. Hope I'm not wrong with what I chose to do.
Emotionally, the new fake crush seems has no impact on the fact that I'm still holding something beneath my heart. I don't know what should I do already.
Before ending this post, one more info: My private blog is no longer private. Maybe it'll turn into a Mandarin blog.
good luck in your trials later..
ReplyDelete*blessing*
Thanks a lot!
ReplyDelete