Pages

Monday, 25 October 2010

Do you sense that bit of failure in me?

*It's too long a title*

Ahhh.... Jinjja! My RAM goes lag lag lag. Nothing come out after study for so long! So frustrated! Yet I know I can't just give up like that, it's not the end yet. That's why I feel more suffering. Choices... Ahhhh!!!

Maybe I could've prepare earlier. Unless I need no stuff so many things in my mind in a sudden. This burden my brain a lot! Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~

I shouldn't worry about it, why I so damn care about the exam? It's just some stupid evaluation which is not exactly equivalent to your standard! It's just a way to TRAIN you to become a exam machine not intellectual. This education system! They stuff whatever is on the text in you, not even care about the point that you really understand about the topic or not. Homework by homework, A4 paper by A4 paper, you'll never catch up and at the end crawling on the ground. YET, no one wants to help you to stand up, cos' they've gone so damn far. And you just lie there and get yourself rotten and waiting to be decomposed!

This education system! They super duper freaking care about what race you are. You got no place to stand if you are not the kind, the same kind. Is it that we're all different so there's gazillions of misunderstandings? Then tell me! Tell me what's the purpose of socializing? What's the purpose of having friends? if you do care that others' different, then you'll be ALONE. pathetically alone! Everyone's unique, no matter what race you are, what religion you hold, wherever you're from, it's the freaking same under the same earth's roof.

This education system! Expect you to be an expert, thought that everyone of not that kind is super rich and need no aid. And finally what you got is people keep migrate out of here, they'd rather hold a green card than being in a race-biased country. At least they APPRECIATE the intellectuals. Who invented pendrive? Malaysian? You might say. But is he still really a Malaysian after so long a journey to fight for success then suddenly dozen of years later your country said that you're hers? Of course, what he has on his blood is from this land, his homeland, but nurturing? I'd use torturing rather than nurturing.

And we, too, tried our BEST to reach your so-called requirement to success, end up? We're abandoned. Stop lying to us that you really appreciate us, say it with you HEART, do you mean so? I love this land, but not the ill norms. Sorry.

Ahhhh!!! I've get enough of this mood! Get rid, moody!

No comments:

Post a Comment