Pages

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Guide to Study in the Midnight

Midnight study is what I've been doing since I was Form 2. There's only silence in the midnight and nobody will disturb you. For me, this is the best time to study.

Midnight study can be differentiate into two types: First, you study first then sleep later. Second, you sleep first then study later. I'm more into the second type cos' I don't think that I'll wake up if I fall asleep.

For type one, you'll need  a nap during the evening, for about 2 to 3 hours than you can almost last for a whole midnight. Caffeine helps a lot! I drink a lot coffee. I mean A LOT. If you don't want to stay awake for the whole midnight, you can still stay at least until 2 to 3.

For type two, the best time to sleep then study until the morning is between 11 to 2. This is the golden time for your body to rest. You'll be like super energetic compare to type one. But, make sure that you really can wake up.

You'll need something for you're midnight study.
This is my study table. I need a table lamp. My house is so small even the light of the table lamp can illuminate into my room, which is very disturbing to my sleeping mom and sis, moreover the ceiling light.

Not forgetting some bread. Keeping you stomach vacant for a whole midnight is very torturing. Treat your stomach well~

My mobile phone! I download songs and put into my phone to keep myself alive even I'm dealing with those drudgery. =)

So, here you go well-prepared for midnight study!

*or maybe you need to prepare eye creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment