Pages

Saturday, 14 May 2011

其实我很怕醒来以后什么都不是...

I ain't perfect.
I don't know.
I'm afraid of losing you.
I'm just sensitive.
I'm just paranoid.
I'm again, afraid.

The insecurity, the habit. I'm overcoming the fear.

I don’t wanna be in love alone, wanna give you my heart but you can’t be playing cause I don’t wanna be in love alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoot me die. Chemistry zero revision - 18 Chapters, Biology -  basically 10 Chapters.

Why is it so hard for me to concentrate when everything's resolved and I'm slimming down? fml.

I shall finish all these in 4 days time considering I need to celebrate Wesak Day. YESH!

And, considering I'm hell sick. Strep throat again, running speeding noses at the same time. So, I believe that it's bacteria de-motivated me. Sleepy after taking pills, too tired of blowing my nose, too weak to function my brain. FFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

I just feel like taking in all the pills hoping that I'll recover faster. yea... suiciding in another way.

*hmm.... What if I suicide one day and all the internet people find out my blog and sheeezzzz, gone my privacy! Like what if they find out who's all those akhem I mentioned? What if they find out that I'm a serious bitch, pedophile, pervert at the same time? I must not suicide!

MY EPIC PERVERT/PEDOPHILE MOMENT:



No comments:

Post a Comment