It's not something that can be solved, so I choose to skip. I guess they did so, so why shouldn't I?
And I told other on this. burden? lighten.
No disease have been found, I'm perfectly healthy and pretty and alive. Relieved.
Pretending is tiring I know, but it's a habit and I feel numb to react more outside of the blog.
Plus, I'm happy now, there's no need to pretend.
And I have my new life, new friends, new crushes, new hair, new waist measurement, new body weight.
Everything is brand new. I feel complete. I like to be "complete". Complete smells good.
My mind is clear, I know what should I do.
I know what I like, I know what I don't like.
I know I was the one who made this decision to stay on Science and I must persist no matter how bad I did.
I know I was the one who made this decision to not continue Science in the future because I love language more, not that I did bad in Sciences.
I still like Biology, I still like Chemistry.
I still love drawing diagrams, understanding processes and pressing calculator.
I still miss electrical circuits and astronomy.
But I don't feel like making them my carrier, that's it.
I know I should take steps according to my heart, to my instinct.
They are so clear. I know what I should do.
I'm totally fine.
Like seeing a bright sky.
Taking in a deep fresh air. Complete.
I'm not tired, I'm not worn out, I'm walking.
I will sweat and feel sleepy, but I'm not giving up.
I take the path, with faith.
And okay means okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment