Pages

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

I want to do it again

I just want to elaborate more. This is quite long and more accurate than yesterdays' on facebook.

FULL NAME: Bavriel Josephine Chow Mei Mei
AGE: 19
BIRTH DATE: 11111992
PRESENT ADDRESS: Your heart

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: 3 in 1 coffee again
2. Last phone call: Still Xueh Ying since my phone is kinda like my mp3 instead of phone.
3. Last text message: JinYing
4. Last song you listened to: Sze Meing's blog song
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday. but that was a small case really, I'm just frustrated. The really "last time I creid" will be last Wednesday? I really don't know what else can I do other than crying. And luckily I spoke to someone that I won't feel so burden anymore.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: I assume date to be a romantic outing with someone you love. I do have outing with someone I love but those outing were never romantic. So I guess I wasn't dating them even though I wish I was.
7. Been cheated on: By friends, yes. By someone I love, erm, I suppose this is a "yes" too.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: When I was 4 or 5 I kissed on a guy which is my cousin's son who is at the same age with me. YES I REGRET FOR GIVING OUT MY UNOFFICIAL FIRST KISS LIKE THIS. I won't count this as my first kiss because... idek. Let's assume that's a PRE-first kiss.
9. Lost someone special: Papa, Jackie, friends.
10. Been depressed: If you read my blog.
11. Been drunk & threw up: Never been drunk. I don't like alcohol anyway.

LIST 3 FAVOURITE COLOURS:
Purple, Red, Black

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Not only "a" but many.
16. Fallen out of love: Yup and I wish I never fall in so easily again and I did. =)
17. Laughed until you cried: maybe? idk. I seldom laughed until cry.
18. Met someone who changed you : I don't need "someone". But seriously, if it wasn't the people around being so "demanding", I won't be changing right? But I became more mature and stronger.
19. Found out who your true friends are: I always doubted this. What true friends really are? I really treat them as my true friends but ya never know what they think. However, aside of "them" I did find my true friend, not last year but this year, if I wasn't being ignored and 敷衍.
20. Found out that someone was talking about you: I'm very very sensitive in this and I always found out and get hurt and continue found out more and seriously butt hurt doing so. But I just can't resist. At least if I know what they're thinking, I can leave them and live my life, painfully, while they can have their's happily without me.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list: Nope.

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: I know almost everyone of them in real life but we're not really friends.
23. Do you have any pets: Jackie,some hamster, dog: Rocky, Lucky, (and one I forgot his name), cats and kittens, fishes, tortoise, more than 20 hamster (they keep reproducing), rabbits which always bite me, NICKY! (a really really tiny loach and yes I named my loach),
24. Do you want to change your name: Can I add Bavriel Josephine in front of Chow Mei Mei in my IC?
25. What did you do for your last birthday: Wishing someone will really remember it and hid my birthday on facebook and waited for 有心人 to wish me. Then as usual eat some chinese-birthday-must-eat food by my mom.
26. What time did you wake up today: 0540 and regret for waking up so late because I should be doing my Math on 0500 as planned.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: online and doing this same tag.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: seriously a boyf LOL. I longed for the feeling of being protected by a guy since I never had before because Papa left when I was still practising how to hug him and hug by him.
29. Last time you saw your mother: half an hour ago. Oh, where she went? *looking around*
30. What is 1 thing you wish you could change about your life: I just want to restart, save Papa, get myself well organised and what not. Sometimes I just wish that the check-up result be at it's worst and I died, officially, without suiciding.
31. What are you listening to right now: Dr. Feel Good instrumental. This is a very addictive song!
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope.
33. What's getting on your nerves right now: Check-up result. Being fat.
34. Most visited web page: facebook, tumblr, blogger, google translate
35. Nickname(s): mui mui, a-bii, ah mei
36. Relationship status: forever alone, single, unwanted, ignored, neglected, pathetic.
37. Zodiac sign: Scorpio. I'm a very very typical Scorpio. I have most of the Scorpio's characteristic.
38. Male or female: Female but I wish I was a male, at least I won't have to have period and I can have nice abs and love handle.
39. Elementary: Phor Tay Primary, Kong Min 2nd Branch Primary.
40. High school: Phor Tay High School.
41. College: Penang Chinese Girls' High School. I always mixed up the apostrophes (YES I SPELLED APOSTROPHE CORRECTLY!)
42. Hair colour: Black. (waiting list: blonde, dark brown)
43. Long or short: Short.
44. Height: 162. I want to be higher. 165 is good!
45. Do you have a crush on someone: Now? Nope. I won't allow myself from having crush so easily and childishly anymore. However, I do stalk on people. You know, some sort of stalker/pedophile/pervert job. Most of the victims are some underage girls. That isn't crush but mere liking.
46. What do you like about yourself: I finally grow up, my eyes and lashes, persistence on slimming, stalking ability.
47. Piercings: One on each ear. I want to get more.
48. Tattoos: Nope but I will soon get one since sis said that she want to get tattoo after her pregnancy, I might be getting one along maybe on my neck or some where chio.
49. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRSTS:
50. First surgery: Nope
51. First piercing: Ear, 5 or 6 at Johor.
52. First best friend: Loh Lai Im, my kindergarten best friend, my Hokkien teacher.
53. First sport you joined: I never have the sport gene but I joined track and field when I was 9 for god-know-why.
54. First pair of trainers: pair? Maybe that pair I met on that Langkawi Adventure Camp.
55. First vacation: Singapore or Penang? But I consider that forthcoming Bangkok trip to be my first vacation since this is the furthest I ever go.

RIGHT NOW:
56. Eating: Nope. fyi, I didn't eat for the whole day but I accidentally ate some vegetarian food just now...
57. Drinking: Just finish my 3 in 1 coffee.
58. I'm about to: make myself a cup of tea.
59. Listening to: 外婆 by 周杰伦
60. Waiting for: me to offline and start my revision

YOUR FUTURE:
61. Want kids: Yes! A boy and a girl. Boy be big brother and girl be protected little sister. The dream of someone without a big brother.
62. Get married: Yes! I want a soul mate who knows me really well and living in the "same world" as mine.
63. Career: traveler, author (maybe), translator, tour guide, can I be a dancer though I dance really really bad?

WHICH IS BETTER:
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes. My eyes are pretty! Can I have my eyes all over my body? LOL!
65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs. I like to be surrounded by body temperature. *not sweat
66. Shorter or taller: Taller, like I said 165 is good.
67. Younger or older: Older.
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic. I am greedy.
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach would be the organ you mean? LOL. I want nice abs.
70. Sensitive or loud: I am both but I don't like it.
71. Hook-up or relationship: what's the difference? I want both.
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither. Again, I am both but I'm less hesitant in doing things. I don't like slow decision maker.

HAVE YOU EVER:
73. Kissed a stranger: Nope. I don't want to kiss a stranger anyway, weird.
74. Drank hard liquor: Nope. Maximum: 5% vodka and cocktails.
75. Lost glasses/ contacts: Nope. But I can't find them when I take them off.
76. Sex on first date: Nope. I want sex to be affectionate, errrrr.... I mean not just sex for sex but for love.
77. Broke someone's heart: Nope, supposedly.
78. Had your own heart broken: Forever.
79. Been arrested: Yes, unexpectedly.
80. Turn someone down: Yes.
81. Cried when someone died: Cried like running tap.
82. Fallen for a friend: Yes. It started from mere friendship right?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83. Yourself: Yes, because I don't know who else to believe in.
84. Miracles: No. I believe miracles can happen on other but never happen to me. WAIT, isn't slimming down that much is a miracle to me?!
85. Love at first sight: Yes but that's not really love. Erm... I should say "stalk at first sight".
86. Heaven: Yes, but I prefer to be in the world we live in. *heaven have different meanings in different religion.
87. Santa Claus: No.
88. Kiss on the first date: It's like sex on the first date. I want kiss to be affectionate not just mere kissing.
89. Angels: No.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope.
91. Did you sing today: Yes.
92. Ever cheated on somebody: I pranked.
93. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: To the beginning so that I can restart everything living as a different individual.
94. If you could pick a day from last year and relieve it, what would it be: That day I decided to transfer. More extra things happened than you can imagine.
95. Are you afraid of falling in love: Yes. I longed but I'm afraid. Because the same story line repeat and it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment