Not everything can be solved easily as you thought. I don't want to leave things undone and continue my life. Sometimes I just need to solve them out and make myself clear about what I should do next. My life is not a mess. Everyone deal things differently so you can't completely use your theory to apply on my problem.
I'm just a bit vulnerable and unable to stand up easily and quickly. Don't be pushy to me. I don't like it. Give me some time and some air. What really happened isn't as easy as it seems. So, be patient to me, listen to whatever I want to tell, give suitable and moderate suggestions and most importantly, respect me, not judge me.
A second is more than enough to cause a huge wound but the time has never been enough for the wound to heal.
It's not easy, really.
是因为我很怕,所以才装得很强悍,不然我就真的倒下了。
是因为我真的很怕,所以我才笑得很大声,这样才能掩饰我哽咽的一面。
是因为心里面真的很寂寞,所以才一直跟自己讲话,虚拟的朋友也好,至少有个人陪。
虽然习惯了,但心里还是会不好过的。
就假装我是乐观的人好吗? 。。。我不是吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment