Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

Vacation!

It's been such a looooong time since i blog about what I'm doing instead of what am I thinking and finally...

well, been on a blurry trip last few days.

First, we went Johor. hmm... It's really a BORING place. I meant it. BORING. I'm not a shopping person so shopping malls are meh. food is meh-ly meh. except the one RM8 murtabak, hell expensive, that make my tongue jumped. not that it really tastes good, but the chili in it was SPICY until I can't breathe. accidentally bite few and I'm nearly killed in the mamak stall. The daal in JB is special though, more of a kacang feel. Then hotel, meng. The room is expensive, the food is some pile of shit, the toilet door can't be closed, though the design is not bad. I still prefer Bangkok City Hotel buahahahaha. Mostly because it's located in Thailand. teehee.

So we went to pray my father. Mom forget where the grave is so we end up SEARCHING dad's grave in the graveyard. mother of god. dad of mine. the weather was hell hot and the grass and vines were pricking into my shoes and shit. while me and my sis was searching the grave, my mom found it first. all my creyyys.

End up I'm a CANTONESE meng. I've always thought that I'm a Hakka for my whole life! anyhow, my cantonese still sucks...

I'm really curious about my family because I never get to really understand where and how I come to this world and grow up like that. My background is like a labyrinth. No, worse than that.

Then we went memory searching in a very old shopping mall to find my mom's hair stylist. /not really my memory searching, what do you expect from a 3 year old kid?/ End up the hair stylist was murdered years ago because of house breaking. dayum. how bad the security in the city is? my mom was nearly killed because of house breaking too. not a good city meh. Ah Eng is right about the public security thing.

Since he was murdered, /I WAS EXPECTING A HAIR CUT AND DYEING MENG/, we went to another mall and sort of shop a little then movie a little. and we call it a day... HOW BORING. 

*    *    *

Second day was MUCH MORE exciting though. We went Universal Studios in SG!
eh aunty, you're cockblocking my landmark shot.

And I experienced my first roller coaster ride. I almost puke seriously. hell crazy ride. I was on the blue one, where your leg just hanging outside without protection. I took off my shoes and keeewwlll. you won't even remember that you have legs, the ride is crazy.


And everyone's favourite - Transformer 4D ride. wheeeeeeeeeeee~~~ THE MOST SURREAL THING ON SCREEN MENG. I was sitting on the first row and everything is like boom bash rrraaaawwwrrrr onto your face. pity me was shouting like a retard. especially at the dropping from building part. *crying* how they make the "falling" feels so real??? you can feel that there's inertia you know, yet you're not really moving. I want to go AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Then the mummy revenge ride... 20m/s can you imagine? it's like freaking fast and it's all dark. And your friend me is freaked out...
the indian uncle at the back is all calmed and steady...

meng. luckily got far far away kingdom to calm me down.

oh, and I wore shorts that day. kinda first time in my life. =X 

after uss, we went sg flyer. kinda sien cos I'm not really attracted to city. and the ticket is expensive and shit. not worth it. because of this flyer, i missed the chance to buy Garrett popcorn and see fireworks at uss. meeehhhhhhh...

site note: sg ica sucks. big pile of shit. shitter than the hotel's food. fuck that officer, such a fucker who should be fired. pretentious shit. fuck you.

*   *   *

and sis is so suddenly that we went Melaka the next day without plans...

MELAKA IS FUN. =')

The food the environment everything.





See~~~~

Gotta go there someday...

*   *   *

This post is too long ass. 끝~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment