and here i am. still staying at where i usually belong and studying course that i fated to be taking.
Not that I dislike of what the fate decides for me. Fate take that I'm somehow not prepared for entering vet school. So here I am, enrolled in bio school, waiting for a tiny chance, for me, someday, make this so-called dream come true.
and classes started. and what the fuck am i still doing. again, that lazy me hasn't been cured and follow me to uni. what i can do is just shout at her/myself and struggling to be more motivated. at least be less lazy.
socially awkward.
what is course mate pmsl.
okay. if somehow anyone just found his/her way here, I'm not criticizing you, it's just me being too bitchy about every single stuff.
oh, that typical bitch aka me. still a bitch, higher level one. having a mouth full of fuck, wearing converse but claim that herself is oh-so-poor, complaining about everything, criticize what people wear while herself is not even well-dressed. fuck this bitch, and yeah, that's me. oh, a rude but vegetarian bitch, i should say.
happy uni days. cheers. my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment